*PLEASE APPLY ONLINE ONLY AND UPLOAD YOUR CV DUE TO THE VOLUME OF APPLICATIONS WE RECEIVE WE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERING OR TALKING THROUGH APPLICATIONS...
Position: Customer Service Assistant
Salary: £8.97 per hour
Type: Full time, 37.5 hours a week Monday to Sunday 8am-8pm shift patteren
Training will be remote 9am-5.30pm for 3 weeks then you will be remote working during Monday - Sunday 8am -8pm but will need to be able to collect your equipment on day one.
Are you a dedicated, hardworking Customer Service Assistant with a passion for supporting people?
Do you enjoy the buzz of a busy contact centre environment? Perhaps you consider yourself someone who enjoys going the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction? Do you have a passion to truly support your customers and provide outstanding service?
Then come and work for one of the UK largest telecommunications groups as they offer you the opportunity and insight into the world of customer service. This role will afford you the chance to build a successful career. If you are looking for the chance to prove that you have what it takes to grow a career in a reputable business that prides itself on standing out from the rest and are interested in the chance to work for an employer who can offer you a fun and supportive environment to learn your trade then get in touch today.
* Experience working in busy fast paced call centre environment
* Able to deal tactfully with a wide variety of people
* Customer focused and an understanding nature
* A positive can do attitude and flexible approach
* Dedication to completing a high standard of work
* Hardworking and reliable
* Able to pass a standard criminal record NI check
* Full paid training
* Overtime opportunities
* Competitive pay rate/Pay progression
* Instant access to Blue Arrow's online training portal
* Auto enrolment in a pension scheme.
* Ongoing coaching and in role training.
* 28 days paid holiday.
To find out more about this fantastic company and all the other roles we have in your area get in touch today. What you waiting for?