Blue Arrow currently have an opportunity for a Food Service Assistants to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individuals to join us. We have great opportunities for career progression and can offer you 24 hour support.
As a Food Service Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the preparation of and the serving of all meals and beverages to customers, ensuring great customer service at all times
- Using the EPOS till, serve customers and cash up at the end of service
- Ensuring that the kitchen and service areas are clean and tidy, assisting with waste removal and washing up
- Ensuring health and safety regulations are followed
- Completing any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules
- Assisting in the effective management of stock and portion control
- To raise any issues or customer suggestions and complaints to the Catering Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate for this role will have:
- Experience in a food service environment
- Good customer service skills
- Good communication skills - written and verbal
- The ability to demonstrate great team work
- Food hygiene level 1/2
Blue Arrow are able to offer 24 hour support, excellent pay rates and career progression whilst having the ability to choose an environment that it right for you.
if you would like to know more then please call our catering team on 01142722600 or email your CV details now or apply on line.