CHEFS - £22,000 - £27,000
Recruiting for talented fine dining chefs to join a unique company based in Andover. The company has a production kitchen where it creates world class cuisine for international travel.
These roles would either suit a commis chef or chef de partie that has fine dining/fresh food cooking background and want to bring this skill to a different environment.
The food prepared here is cooked to the highest of levels so only chefs that have worked to rosette standard or fine dining should apply.
The end customer is not based at site so this is something very different for a chef to explore so can bring excitement and something new.
The hours are flexible and tie in to the demands of the international traveller so there will be a mixture of earlies and late's but all shifts are straight and there will be a lot of 9-5 shifts but the chefs also need to be prepared to work evenings when the demand is there.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a chef
* Creating dishes to the highest of standards that are then packaged and sent around the UK
* Fresh produce cooking to a fine dining level
* Ensuring the meals are delivered in time for the onward journey so ability to meet time pressures is a must
What You Need to Be a Successful Chef
* A real passion and flair for high quality, freshly prepared food
* Similar high standard, fresh food background
* Determination and passion to drive the business forward
* Ability to work under pressure
The Reward/Benefits -Chef
Salary of £22,000 - £27,000
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Central location
- Free car parking
- Something different and unique
To apply for this role simply press the 'APPLY' button now.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.