Night Porter - Events Venue - Salisbury
Night Porter responsibilities:
- Set up meeting rooms
- Check guests in and out of rooms
- Complete Night Audit tasks
- Serve drinks in the bar
- Handle customer queries and complaints
- Provide excellent customer service
- Handover to the morning staff
Night Porter requirements:
- Experience in hotels
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to set up rooms for functions
- Computer literate and used to Reservations Systems
- Passionate about the hospitality industry
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent opportunities for progression
- Company benefits
- Discounts across the group
- Free parking
At Now: Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.