Wedding Executive - Salisbury Area
We are currently recruiting for a Wedding Executive to be the face of our venue and be the first impression for our couples during their show around .This role is an operational sales role that is targeted to secure wedding bookings and comes with a generous commission scheme. If you've got what it takes to promote our fabulous venue then we would love to hear from you.
If you have the skills to chat to anyone, make them feel welcome and make their event their dream event then you're the Wedding Executive that we are looking for. As a great multi-tasker you'll also be able to stay on top of your workload and ensure that prospective couples are met with enthusiasm and joy when they come to visit the venue leaving them with the feeling that this is the place to share their special day.
If you're looking for a job where you will meet some great work friends, feel a sense of belonging and a valuable part of the team then this role would be ideal.
Our client is a prestigious Event Caterer that run events across the UK at various Venues so it is a business that has lots of room to progress within the Events Industry.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Report to the General Manager
* Some lone working
* Management plus delivery of both administrative and operational aspect of the role
* Working with the main sales office who take the initial enquiry and converting the visit into a confirmed booking
* Administrative and social media output experience
* Experience working in a wedding co-ordinator type role
* Able to work at a fast pace and under pressure
* A positive, can-do attitude
* Personable and approachable demeanour
* Someone who take pride in their work and enjoys the work environment
* Well presented and comfortable, in a way that's suitable for the environment you are working in
* Own transport is essential due to the location of the role
* Exceptional hours with only a few very late nights 40hrs per week 5 days out of 7
* Overtime paid
* Company bonus scheme
* Pension scheme
* H&S - training will be given
* Food Hygiene - training will be given
Salary £18K - £20K - Plus up to £6k in commission per annum
So if you're ready to put your skills to good use and progress in your career please: