Events Manager - Lewes - £25,000
An excellent Events Manager is able to read a customers' vibe, attend to their personal tastes and thrive in a fast-paced, service driven role. If you've got what it takes run events in a fabulous venue then we would love to hear from you.
If you have the skills to chat to anyone, make them feel welcome and make their event their dream event then you're the Event Manager that we are looking for. As a great multi-tasker you'll also be able to stay on top of your workload and ensure that the organisation and then the running of each event goes to the plan.
If you're looking for a job where you will meet some great work friends, feel a sense of belonging and a valuable part of the team then this role would be ideal.
Our client is a prestigious Event Caterer that run events across the UK at various Venues so it is a business that has lots of room to progress within the Events Industry.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Event Management experience is a must for this role
- Good customer service and interpersonal skills
* Good listening skills
* The ability to up-sell products and comfortably give personal recommendations
* Experience with conflict resolution and customer complaints
* Ability to multitask
* A strong attention to detail when taking orders, mixing drinks and ensuring portion sizes are correct
* Good organisational skills
* Strong observational skills
* Good numeracy and cash handling skills
* Computer literate, experience using programs to order stock items and electronic point of sale (EPOS) systems
* Able to work at a fast pace and under pressure
* A positive, can-do attitude
* Personable and approachable demeanour
* Someone who take pride in their work and enjoys the work environment
* Well presented and comfortable, in a way that's suitable for the environment you are working in
- Social hours during the prep days so no late nights
- Weekend work required during
- Salary of £25,000
- Pension Scheme
- Generous Holiday Entitlement
So if you're ready to put your skills to good use and progress in your Event Management career please: