Position: Wedding & Event Manager
Location: Outskirts of Swindon
Establishment: High End Wedding Venue
Salary: £25,000 P/A
Hours/Shifts: 40 Hours per month
My client is recruiting for a Wedding & Events manager for a recently refurbished wedding venue making it one of Wiltshire finest country wedding venues. This sole wedding venue can cater for up to 150 guests, and had 17 ensuite bedrooms. The wedding & Event Manager, alongside the General Manager, would oversee all aspects of this exciting new venue, from meet & greet, finalising of wedding details, and on the day oversee.
My clients are look for personable, friendly, and reliable event manager who have experience in running similar style operations front of house. The successful candidates will understand what excellent customer experience means and should be able to ensure that the front of house service team delivers a consistent 5* service experience time and time again.
If this sounds like a role you would be interested, then read on:
Essential Key Skills
- Previous experience as a Events Manager within a 5* hotel or luxury restaurant
- Excellent communication skills
- Superb attention to detail and be driven by delivering exceptional standards
- Strong leadership and motivational skills which are capable of nurturing, developing and inspiring staff
- Previous experience in training and developing staff
- Excellent personal presentation
- Resilience and drive to get things right first time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Run the daily operations of the events department
- Attend weekly meetings to run through upcoming events and conduct daily briefings with the events team
- Lead, manage and motivate the events team
- Communicate all meeting and events details to the different departments of the hotel and head office
- Establish strong and professional relationships with guests
- Deliver inspirational show rounds to showcase the spaces to prospective clients
- Have a good command of the departmental budget
If you are interested in this role or other opportunities available with Blue Arrow please send thorough a CV or call 02039 603 650.
We are always looking for passionate and professional individuals across all catering categories, front and back of house. For a full list of vacancies please send an email to the above address
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.