Bar/Waiting Staff - Barista Experience required X5 - Immediate starts this week
Pay rate: £9.00 - £9.50 per hour
Contract: Temp ongoing - genuine opportunity to become permanent
Blue Arrow are proud to be supporting our reputable client in their search for friendly and experience Bar and Waiting staff. Based just between Ashbourne and Derby, our clients site has scenic views, attracts all kinds of diverse wildlife and a beautiful terrace, offering food and drink from their modern bar or relaxed and friendly café.
The ideal candidates:
* Are friendly and approachable
* Have excellent customer service skills.
* Are able to build relationships with customers
* Can understand and stick to health and safety policies and procedures.
* Has experience working at a Bar/making drinks
* Has experience working as a Barista/café environment
Job Duties include but aren't limited to:
* Greeting customers, taking orders and serving food and drink
* Working behind the bar making beverages and pulling pints
* Handling cash/card payments and operating a till.
* Cleaning and waiting down tables and surfaces properly
* Making coffees and hot drinks
* 5 out of 7 day rota - will include weekends
* Mixture of day shifts, afternoons and nights.
* Food and Hygiene Level 1 Certificate - dated within the last year. (we can offer this free of charge)
* All black uniform - Trousers, Shirt, Shoes (not provided)
* Bar/Barista Experience
* Must be able to start immediately
Want to apply?
If you are interested in the above role and feel you can meet the above requirements, we would love to hear from you as soon as possible.
CLICK APPLY TODAY and we will aim to process your application as quickly as possible.