Warehouse Operatives £9.20 per hourAt Blue Arrow we are recruiting warehouse operatives to join the team at Aylesford.We are looking for those that have previous...
Warehouse Inbound Team Leader. £22000 per anum. Chadderton, Oldham. Growing International E-Commerce Fullfilment Organisation.
We are looking for a professional individual to support our Warehouse Department in Chadderton as a Warehouse Inbound Team Leader.
To support the Team Managers, driving the delivery of quality, cost and delivery targets by focusing on continuous improvement and by promoting a team-based culture.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
Managing People and Resources:
- Act as a role model for team members and other Team Leaders.
- Manage the allocation of work on a daily basis for the department that you are responsible for.
- Manage and maintained the booking schedule for inbound deliveries .
- Ensure operational compliance is met with all inbound deliveries.
- Establish the customer as the primary focus of the work of the area.
- Ensure delivery of team targets by monitoring individual performance and team performance
- Assess training needs. Work closely with Team Trainers and Team Managers to ensure flexibility for how team members can be utilised.
- Monitor team performance (targets, absence, skills, conduct) implementing appropriate performance management processes to resolve performance issues.
- Act in a professional and courteous manner when dealing with both internal and external customers.
- Provide daily and weekly performance information to the Management team.
- Constantly update all forms of daily information, reports etc required.
- Implement all communication processes - Daily Briefings, etc.
- Ensure that standard operating procedures are adhered to and maintained
- Actively pursue the elimination of waste through regular review of the processes and through day-to-day application of continuous improvement tools and techniques.
- Manage exceptions to standard processes in a timely and efficient way ensuring all team members are communicated and trained appropriately.
- Be confident to look for and suggest potential process and system improvements
Manage the Environment:
- Lead the housekeeping initiatives in your department
- Ensure Health and Safety standards are communicated and adhered to in your department
- Evaluate Health and Safety needs and potential training for all team members.
Guides or directs the team to achieve the task whilst enhancing and evaluating individual and team performance.
Sets and achieves targets within agreed timescales to maximize contribution of others.
Demonstrates the understanding of the customers' needs, the company's business and the external competition. Proactively seeks opportunities to gather information to improve business development.
Demonstrates high standards of verbal and written communication including appropriate understanding of all the issues.
What on offer?
- A basic Salary of £22,000 and development opportunities
- The chance to work with a very motivated international team of experienced internet professionals
- Our innovative approach to commerce enables individuals to experience the latest trends first hand, with each individual helping to shape the shopping experiences of the future
- Opportunity for international exposure via the organisations network of global locations