EPA Administrator, TempSalary: £9.50 per hourHours: 9-5.30 Mon Fri.We are looking to recruit an experienced administrator to work for one of our clients based at...
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Transport Administrator to join a prestige client of ours based in Enfield, EN3. This is a 3 month on going contract working for one of the UK's largest employee owned business so you must be someone who is hard working and has a desire to succeed!
We are looking for someone to join the transport team as soon as possible. Shift times will be 2pm-10pm (however you must have flexibility to work the AM shift, 6am-2pm, if required). Pay rate is £14.68 per hour, working 37.5 hours a week.
In a month you will work Monday to Friday for 2 weeks and then Tuesday to Saturday for the other 2 weeks. Saturday shifts will be 10am-6pm. Sundays and bank holidays are guaranteed days off!
Key responsibilities include:
- Dealing with delivery drivers upon return to the depot, debriefing and checking driver records.
- Answering calls from the delivery teams whilst they're on route.
- Validating any necessary compliance checks.
- Supporting your line manager with any transport tasks.
- General admin duties - filing, copying, responding to emails, maintaining up to date records.
- Previous experience within the transport industry is essential.
- Good understanding of transport compliance and industry standards.
- Excellent attention to detail and great organisation skills.
- Resourceful and able to use own initiative.
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Team player and a 'can do' attitude.
- Ability to work in a fast paced transport office.
- IT literate.
- Lorry licence would be preferable but not essential (up to 7.5t with CPC and tacho card)
If this is a role that would suit you apply now and we will be in touch in due course!