Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for Invoice Processing Administrator
Monday to Friday - 35 hours a week between 8am-6pm in Chesterfield.
It is ongoing role.
Starting hourly rate is £9.50 per hour , increasing after 12 weeks to £11.35 per hour plus holiday accrual.
- Processing electronic invoices to the Finance SAP system, ensuring controls are adhered to as defined in the Authority to Requisition Procure and Pay policy FIN22.
- Dealing with foreign invoices ensuring the correct VAT treatment and currencies are applied.
- Liaise with managers and requisitioners to resolve invoice and purchase order approver differences.
- Liaise with Group Procurement to arrange corrections to purchase orders.
- Interpret data from Finance system to reconcile accounts and resolve complex queries.
- Ad hoc analytical work looking into potential overpayments, and if necessary contacting suppliers to secure repayment.
- Effectively and professionally engage with customers, suppliers and colleagues.
- Key knowledge, skills, experience and qualifications required
- Good numeracy and accuracy skills.
- Good knowledge of SAP systems and proficient in the use of MS Excel and Sharepoint.
- Good team working skills and the ability to work using own initiative.
- Good time management skills and the ability to adapt to changing requirements.
- Confidentiality and security of all financial transactions and discretion when dealing with sensitive work.
- Validating and posting supplier invoices, against 2/3 way match purchase orders, including Exception and Non-Compliant invoices that contain the right authorisation for payment.
If you are interested in the role please apply and we will be in touch.