Digital Business Development ExecutiveOverviewMy client design, engineer, manufacture and sell Gas Springs, Dampers and Struts for the most demanding applications from marine and food to...
Client Services Executive - Temp for aprox 6 months.
Based: Darlington - DL1
Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm 37.5 hours per week.
This role is within a recemtly formed Client Services Team and will report to the Client
Services Team Leader.
The Client Services Team are the central point of communications for the business, liaising with all stakeholders, from clients to operational colleagues and support functions. The team performs various functions for the business: -
- Client relations - processing client requests, dealing with queries and ensuring clients maintain a positive relationship with the business
- Quality assurance - monitor operational performance, investigating areas of concern and recommending areas of improvement
- Growth - supporting the business on growth, offering new services to existing clients and seeking new clients both external and across the wider Capita group
- Administrative support - supporting the business with general administration duties, including but not limited to reception, stock management and MI reporting
What you'll be doing:
Working across some or part of the functions outlined above, the role will be to always ensure you are creating better outcomes for stakeholders, ensuring their engagement with the business is simple and easy.
You'll be expected to handle client inquiries, concerns, and complaints in a professional manner. Investigate areas of concern that are flagged and understand how and why these occurred, offering if possible potential resolution. Engage with new clients outlining our services and working with them to offer a solution.
You will be trained on all aspects of each function, ensuring a varied role, which will include:
- Cultivating solid relationships with clients
- Creating a positive onboarding experience for new clients
- Regularly interacting with clients through telephone calls, email communications, or face-to face meetings
- Maintaining an accurate record of all existing and potential clients
- Responding to client enquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Training and providing overall guidance to client service colleagues
What we're looking for:
- Highly organised with the ability to work efficiently under pressure with minimal supervision
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications - adoption of the tools within Office 365 will be actively encouraged
You will be required to successfuly pass a bacic credit check and DBS prior to commencement of employment and this might be offered on a longer term basis, depending on business needs.