Blue Arrow Recruitment are proud to be recruiting on behalf of our fantastic client for a new Marketing Manager.An exciting role within a very friendly...
My Client is looking for a Marketing Assistant/Coordinator reporting to Director of Marketing.
Help implement the organisation's marketing strategy. Supporting the Director of Marketing, main responsibilities will include implementing marketing campaigns, updating the website(s) and social media pages, planning events and providing administrative support. Will need to have experience of using CMS.
* Assist with the production of marketing materials and literature, such as web content, emails, brochures and press releases.
* Assist with the collation of information for promotional literature.
* Help organise events, exhibitions and seminars, making bookings and overseeing the guest list.
* Write and proofread marketing copy.
* Upload material to the website(s), social media pages, online libraries and marketing department databases.
* Evaluate marketing campaigns using tracking and analytical software and assess the results.
* Work collaboratively with all areas of the business to ensure that the business maximises opportunities across the full range of its products and services.
Salary between 20,000 and 30,000 dependant on experience.