Chef de Partie - New Milton - £24,000 - £27,000 + Tips
A Chef de Partie is required for this popular restaurant in New Milton. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner they are owned by a local family and pride themselves on offering freshly cooked locally sourced produce. The successful candidate will work 40-45 hours per week working a straight shift pattern
Chef de Partie Responsibilities:
* Running a section within the kitchen
* Producing dishes to meet the required standard
* Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
* To supervise the team when required
Chef de Partie Requirements:
* Experience at Chef de Partie or Commis Chef level
* Qualified to NVQ Level 1 and 2 or Equivalent
* Experience cooking with fresh produce at rosette level but not essential
* Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to learn and progress
The reward - Chef de Partie:
* Excellent opportunities to progress
* One of the best salaries in the local area plus good tips
* Great independent business to work for
* Weekly tips of £50-£100 per week
ACT NOW: Press The Apply button to apply.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application.