Head Chef - Foodie Pub - Winchester - £38,000 - £39,000
Recruiting a passionate and talented Head Chef for a well-established foodie pub located on the outskirts of Winchester, Hampshire to drive this pub to the next level.
The pub is picturesque and a traditional village pub that attracts locals and visitors and has an amazing reputation with lots of history, the head chef and his team offer a wonderful selection of freshly prepared food, from traditional British Pub classics to amazing specials all cooked to the highest standard and all from fresh.
You will work 5 out of 7 days with the Head Chef in control of the roata's which cover the demands of the business.
The Role of the Head Chef is:
* Complete accountability for the kitchen operation, menu design, supplier agreements, recruiting and developing the team.
* Be able to hit GP taregts
* Producing dishes to meet the required standard
* Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
* Develop and train the other chefs
* Working in a team
The Requirements of the Head Chef are:
* Experience at Head Chef level in a similar environment
* Passionate about food
* Able to work in a busy environment
* Flexible to work the hours that are needed
* Own transport due to the location
Salary of £38,000 - £39,000 + Bonus + Tips
Act Now - Press the Apply Button!!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.