We are currently recruiting for an FLT Counterbalance Driver to join a local logistics company on a temporary basis.You will be working within a very...
Blue Arrow are proud to be working in partnership with an excellent client based in Blythe Bridge. Due to recent expansion they are looking for a FLT Counterbalance Driver to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis.
We encourage all applicants to initially apply online first, so we can process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.
Why should you apply?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a large establishment and would suit individual's looking to work within a growing business offering permanent opportunities.
Hours: Monday - Friday 6:00am-14:30pm
* Safe operation of counterbalance forklift trucks
* Accurately picking and assembling loads
* Picking and supplying stock
* Good H&S awareness
* External, in-date counterbalance forklift license is essential
* Flexible to work overtime if required
* Able to work as part of a team
* Good communication skills
* Strong organizational skills
* Ability to work independently
What can Blue Arrow offer you?
* Holiday entitlement
* Access to high street discounts
* Company pension scheme
* Nominated entry to Blue Arrow 'Superstar of the month' award, giving you the change to win high street shopping vouchers
* Dedicated consultant
* Blue Arrow uniform (where necessary)
* Weekly pay
Our client is based in Blythe Bridge. If you have a car and are flexible with travel great! If you're limited to public transport, there are bus routes available but may be limited due to the location. Free on-site parking is also available.
The Next Stage
If you are interested in the above role, and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible. We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.