Parcel Sorters x 30 - Immediate start
Blue Arrow are looking to recruit large number of Parcel Sorters/ Warehouse Operatives for busy, international distribution centre based at East Midland Airport.
We are looking for flexible candidates who can commit to various shifts and be available in short notice due to client's business needs.
You MUST have your own safety boots/shoes and a High Vis vest for this role - this is essential.
** Please note we are having a high number of calls and applications for this role, so please apply online to book your registration interview slot, this is quickest way to be offered work **
* Double time for any work on Sundays
* (hours can differ so some flexibility may be required)
* Mornings: 6am - 12pm
* Afternoons: 3:30-7:30pm
* Monday - Friday, may include occasional weekend work
* Safety boots and high vis (ESSENTIAL)
* Can adapt quickly to changes in workload
* Previous experience within the warehousing environment is desirable
* Hardworking, reliable and punctual.
* Is able to work in a fast pace environment
* Happy to conduct manual lifting and can work on your feet for the duration of your shift.
* Must have Photo ID to bring on site.
The job role:
* Parcel sorting
* Getting parcels ready for despatch
* Loading and unloading
* Labelling parcels
* Picking and packing materials
* Manual handling and occasional heavy lifting involved
* Checking stock
Why should you apply?
* Holiday entitlement
* Access to high street discounts
* Company pension scheme
* Nominated entry to Blue Arrow 'Superstar of the month' award, giving you the change to win high street shopping vouchers
* Dedicated consultant
* Blue Arrow uniform (where necessary)
* Weekly pay