Warehouse Operatives - 4 days on/4 days off - Immediate start
Blue Arrow is proud to be working with world famous manufacturer based in heart of Derbyshire and looking for Warehouse Operatives to support various tasks within finest distribution centre, based near Derby City Centre
** Please note we are having a high number of calls and applications for this role, so please apply online to book your registration interview slot, this is quickest way to be offered work **
If you are looking for a role where you are a valued member of the team, within an organisation that is committed to supporting staff grow with us, then we want to hear from you.
While the use of technology is increasing in warehouses, manufacturing plants or factories across the country, the role of Warehouse Operative is becoming even more crucial to the smooth and efficient running of our business.
- 7am till 6pm - with breaks throughout the day
- Working 4 days on 4 days off
- Will include weekends
- Overtime will work on any extra shifts outside of your 4 on 4 off shift pattern
- £9.46 p/h
- Anything over 42 hours paid at £11.56 p/h
As a Warehouse Operative you will be/have:
- Individual who thrives on order, systematic working and keeping busy
- Organised, efficient and thrive in a fast-paced atmosphere
- Upbeat and energised
- Flexible and willing to take on a variety of tasks
- Good team player
- Good communication skills
- Reliable and dependable
- Physically fit and able to work on your feet for most of the shift; if loading, ability to meet the physical demands of the job. The individual will need the ability to move around with ease, while at times lifting and carrying items potentially weighing up to 30kg
- Practical and organised with a methodical approach to work
- Awareness and ability to follow safety instructions and procedures
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
You will not always be working in the same location of the warehouse as there are constant demands in different areas, from packing, order picking, stock takes and stock replenishment.
Each shift you will report to your team leader who will assign you to roles and areas of the warehouse each day.
- Picking and packing delicate products
- Using hand held electronic scanners
- Loading and unloading
- Working to targets
- Wrapping pallets
The ideal candidate:
- Can work quickly on your feet for the majority of your shift.
- Is able to work a fast pace.
- Has previous experience in a warehouse role.
- Is able to use electronic scanners
- If you have your own transport and access to your own vehicle great, If not don't worry as there are bus routes that drop you close to the warehouse, with a short walking distance.
So if you have the skills to make you a great fit for the role of Warehouse Operative then apply with us today.