An exciting opportunity has arisen for a HR Support Assistant to join the team at Staffordshire Police.This position comes with an immediate start upon successful...
Are you an experienced HR professional and looking for a new challenger? If so then we have a fantastic opportunity just for you.
Blue Arrow are proud to be working in partnership with Staffordshire Police / Fire and Rescue Services and they are looking for a HR Officer to join their team.
This position comes with an immediate start upon successful completion of your Police vetting.
Salary: £32,673 pa (£16.94 ph equivalent)
Based: Around Staffordshire
Hours: 37 per week (8-4 or 9-5)
Holiday: 28 day per year
Duration: Initially for a 6-month period. Potential to become permanent after qualifying period.
As part of the HR Business Partnering team you will work in partnership with the operational workforce, internal colleagues and customers providing advice and support on internal policies, national terms and conditions, guidance and employment law utilising HR data to support your decision making.
You will have the ability to work with and influence immediate colleagues and customers to ensure that a professional HR service is provided to all end users in line with the strategic goals.
- Provide advice and support to managers and HR Staff in respect to HR policies and procedures.
- Be a central point of contact for general HR support.
- To maintain an up to date knowledge of employment legislation, professional standards and HR processes/policies to ensure compliance.
- Ensure all data is documented in an accurate manner.
- Promote and monitor customer satisfaction.
- Contribute towards the development of processes and procedures to ensure an efficient and effective service is provided.
- To ensure that transactional and contractual documentation and associated processes are completed efficiently and accurately in accordance with relevant legislative and procedural requirements.
- Maintain an appropriate level of confidentiality in all areas of the work and comply with organisational policies in respect of data protection and information assurance requirements.
- Submit and relevant cases management in a timely manner.
Applicant must have a keen interest in HR and have relevant experience of working with a HR Officer capacity ole previously.
A Chartered member of CIPD desirable but not essential.
- Associate member of CIPD or working towards with proven commitment to CPD.
- Previous experience of working with a HR environment.
- Previous administration experience with the ability to keep accurate records.
- Have a flexible approach to work and be willing to perform a variety of tasks within the full spectrum of HR
- Must have experience of working towards deadlines. Can also deliver results through effective planning and organising.
- Proficient using Microsoft packages.
- Effective interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to demonstrate the skills and attributes necessary to build trusted relationships with customers
- Able to build effective working relationships.
If you feel you have the skills that our client is looking for then please APPLY TODAY for immediate interview.