We are looking for Class 1 drivers to work for one of the largest transport companies in the UK. Job Details* Trunking* Various shifts patterns...
If you are looking for a HGV Class 1 Job Role then look no further.
Offering Day and Night Shift Patterns, meaning that you will be able to return to the comfort of your own home after every shift.
As a HGV Class 1 Driver, your duties will include:
- Driving an articulated vehicle from The Depot in South Wales.
- You may have a local collection to complete in some of your routes
- No loading/unloading duties
- Using a Microlise Tablet to record your vehicle checks
- Completing Vehicle and Driver Checks before every route
- Abiding by the laws of the road at all times
- Managing your own Driving Hours
Skills and qualifications required:
- UK Driving Licence, HGV Class 1 Licence (Category C+E) for over 12 months
- Valid CPC (Driver Certificate of Professional Competence) Card
- Valid Digital Tachograph Card
- You would need to have had continuous Class 1 Work recorded on your Digital Tachograph Card over the last 6 months to be considered for this role
- If you have any Driving Penalty Points related to Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, then you will unfortunately not be considered for this role
- The Ideal Driver will be patient and thorough. Prioritising getting all aspects of the role done correctly as opposed to trying to finish the job as quickly as possible
- The Ideal Driver would also be able to use their own initiative and feel comfortable liaising with The Transport Team with any questions, queries, or updates that they may have
Nature of Contract:
You would be employed by us here at Blue Arrow - Cardiff (Recruitment Agency) and we would place you into work with our Client that I am advertising on behalf of.
You would be paid weekly and pay day is on every Friday. You would work one week in advance to payment.
If you registered as a PAYE Driver, you would accumulate Holiday Entitlement as you work.
Hourly Pay Rates:
Day Rates £12.80 per Hour
Night Rates £16.00 per Hour
In return we offer:
- Excellent Hourly Pay Rates
- Numerous Shifts for you to choose from to suit your availability
- A Driving Role where you would simply be expected for Drive, without any loading or unloading duties
If this sounds of an interest to you, please call Cameron at Blue Arrow Cardiff or alternatively apply online and we will get back to you.