Role: Customer Service AgentLocation: South Gyle Crescent, Edinburgh EH12Salary: £10.32 per hourContract: Temporary (Ongoing), 12 months minimum strong possibility of permHours: Full time, 35 hours...
Role: Customer Service Agent
Location: South Gyle Crescent, Edinburgh EH12
Salary: £10.33 per hour
Contract: Temporary (Ongoing), 12 months minimum - strong possibility of perm
Hours: 35 hours a week, predominetely Monday to Friday, 7am until 8pm (8 hours, with 1 hour lunch). Working 1 in 4 Saturdays, for 5 hours. *NWD during the week if you work Saturday shift.
Are you a motivated, hardworking person with a passion for providing excellent customer service?
Do you strive to go the extra mile to help people?
Think you would enjoy the buzz of a busy call centre environment?
Then come and join one of the UK largest banks as they offer you the opportunity to thrive in the world of customer service! We are looking for Customer Advisors to join a busy team within the Servicing Centre based in South Gyle, Edinburgh.
* Previous call centre/contact centre experience is essential
* Excellent communication - oral and written.
* Confident telephone manner (previous telephony experience is desirable)
* Continuous improvement mind set.
* A keenness to develop a deeper level of expertise in all areas of the banking brands end to end goals.
* Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines.
* Positive and approachable manner.
* Excellent team working skills.
* Clear credit history & clear criminal record
A professional telephone manner and strong communication skills are a must as this is a fast-paced environment and you will be handling a high volume of calls for a big banking brand. Excellent computer or telephone technical support, customer service or banking will be advantageous. This fantastic employer is committed to supporting you through excellent in-house training and personal support so you will be taught everything you need to know in order to settle in quickly and excel in your work.
* Full paid training
* Weekly pay
* Generous holidays with 28 days per year
* Blue Arrow Rewards and Discounts offered to our employees
* Employee of the Month rewards
* Competitive pay rate/Overtime/Pay progression
* The Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for in 2019
Help customers to grow their business by taking full ownership of their requirements, ensuring all customer requests are dealt with efficiently and effectively (all customer banking enquires over the phone).
Proactively support customers with more convenient ways to bank with Lloyds and make referrals to the right colleague, partner or channel.
Help Britain Prosper, ensuring your customers have an excellent experience.
Always acting in line with Group Values and Behaviours and take ownership of your development
Please give us a call on 01312201255 to speak to our team directly for more information!