Blue Arrow are expanding their office in Sheffield and we are looking for a service consultant/ resourcer to join our team in Sheffield. With...
An exciting opportunity has come up to join Blue Arrow's client's communications team is looking for an enthusiastic social media specialist to join its expanding team. This vacnacy has arisen to cover Maternity and will be for 1year.
The shift pattern is on a varied rota. It will involve working 5 days over 7, working "unsocial" hours and will involve work 3 over 7 weekends.
Pay Rate is £9.30 per hour for the first 12 weeks and then on the 13th week the hourly rate will increase to £15.29 per hour.
The successful applicants will:
* Promote ScotRail's key messages through various communications channels.
* Engage with the customer through varying communication channel e.g. telephone, email, letter, and social media.
* Aim to resolve customer queries as the first point of contact.
* Provide our customers with information, in particular via social media.
* Previous experience of working in a social media environment, including using channels to communicate with an external audience.
* Previous experience and an understanding of the functions of Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
* Previous experience of customer relations, either in a face to face, or virtual environment.
* Desirable, but not essential, experience of working with Conversocial or another social media platform.
While working you will also build up holiday pay, be entitled to work wear, be paid weekly and there are other opportunities once this role finishes.
If this role interests you please apply today!