We are currently looking for FLT drivers, reach or counterbalance for one of our most prestigious clients. The role provides a varied working day that...
Do you have a strong background in Customer service ?
Are you looking for ongoing weekly work involving customer service and deliveries?
Happy to work a mixture of latest & earlies and Saturday each week?
Has your previous work involved deliveries with customer interaction of the highest standard?
We are looking for a Porter to work for a formidable High street branch, John Lewis Partnership who prides their customer interaction and service delivery to the highest level. Your role will be working as part of a 2 or 3 man van team, providing deliveries of white goods and furniture to households in the Northwest. The daily pattern consists of a minimum of 11 hour shifts - spread across 6 days with Saturday as a compulsory working day.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
* Call customers on route with ETA
* Liaising with customers regarding deliveries and handle any complaints
* Manage delivery times with customers
* Ensuring due diligence is being adhered to and all paperwork accurate
* Unload/offloads vans prior top routers then carry/lift into homes
* Delivering high level customer service with every household interaction
* Representing the prestigious Brand of JLP both onsite and at customers houses
Site Location - Speke Liverpool
Shifts - 2-5 shifts per week
Times - Mixture of Earlies and late shifts between 6.30am start - 10.30pm finish
Days - All day exec Sunday are delivery days - Saturday is compulsory
Pay - £9.05 - £9.55 with enhanced rates of £ 11.35 overtime
* Employed previously in a customer led environment
* Fit and well enough to carry furniture
* Can get to Speke cross road for 6.30am in morning
Suitable applicants being interviewed this week on site - Please be available, and complete on line application if you have the experience outlined above