Blue Arrow Sheffield are looking for Class 1 HGV Drivers to work at 2 well established clients of ours in the area.Both roles are nightshift...
The Role and your Impact at TIER
● Provide the first line of management to the TIER On Street Team, setting their tasks,
motivating the team and supporting them to hit operational efficiency KPI's.
● You will increase the utilization of our scooters by keeping a watchful eye on both supply
and demand and reacting accordingly. You will ensure our riders always have a scooter
to ride and a space to park within our dedicated scooter parking bays.
● Be the first point of contact for our on street team of Rangers, providing operational and
technical support to ensure a safe and efficient operation 24/7.
● Be the first point of contact for TfL, council and police queries.
● You will use your in-depth knowledge of the operation to direct the on street team to
deliver an optimal operation in accordance with our strict SLAs.
● Incident management and escalation to Operations Managers.
You'll fit great with these Skills and Qualifications
● Strong communication skills are a must.
● You have a passion to make a difference and want to be part of the change as the micro
mobility world grows.
● You are a team player, active, energetic and search for solutions independently.
● You have a good understanding of data and statistics.
Get an Impression of the Team
● Our team in the UK is filled with energetic people who thrive and grow in a high
tempo-environment. We are super proud to be climate neutral and strive to deliver the
best service for our customers and the city councils we serve.
This may inspire you
● Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries.
● We're agile, we're growing and so will you! At TIER, there's space for exponential
professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going
● Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters.
● Check out our diversity and inclusivity initiatives and programs such as #WomenofTIER.
● Expect a first class company onboarding and Team Events with international colleagues
from all over the World.
● Be part of one of the fastest growing and most funded startups in Europe with a
world-class team of serial high-performers (Ex Uber, Ola, Santander Cycles and more).