Full-time shift between the hours of 8.30am 6.30pm Monday to Friday. (8 hour shifts)We are looking for customer service advisors to work in a call...
BlueArrow are looking for Customer Service Advisors for one of the UK's leading financial service providers based in Newport Tredegar Park
Pay Rate: £10.02 to £15.01 ( USH )
** this is NOT a work from home oppourtunity **
Hours: 35 hours - Full Time
Working Times: Shifts between 7am & 11pm on a rota basis
Contract: Temp ongoing with the possibility of going permanent
* Full paid training - part classroom based and part on the job based learning
* Pay progression
* Overtime and bonus incentives
* Instant access to Blue Arrows online training portal
* Instant access to online retail discounts
* Annual Bonus
With this role being a blended customer service and administrator position, you will be dealing with a wide range of customer queries over the phone.
A strong background in customer service, telephone support or call handling is advantageous but if you're used to dealing with customers whether it is face-to-face or over the phone in any capacity then you have the potential to become an exceptional Customer Service Advisor.
* Taking high volume inbound calls
* Dealing with a wide range of banking queries
* Workload is led by customer calls, and may lead to some processing work as well
* Carrying out the request for the customer as well as giving information on additional products and services.
* Ensuring you deliver an exceptional experience for each customer
* Work proactively as part of a team to manage fast paced workloads
* Maintain and develop customer relationships
* Previous telephony experience is desirable
* Excellent communication - oral and written.
* Confident telephone manner.
* Embrace 'in the moment' coaching to develop your skills and knowledge.
* Continuous improvement mind set.
* A keenness to develop a deeper level of expertise in all areas of the banking brands end to end goals.
* Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas.
* Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines.
* Positive and approachable manner.
* Motivated team player.
* Clear credit history & clear criminal record.
* Experience in the banking sector is desirable but not essential
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please apply with an up to date CV and contact number