We have a Great opportunity for a Transport Night Shift Supervisor at the BT North East Transport Hub in Northallerton. The role is diverse, and...
Job title: Branch Transport & Yard Supervisor
Location: High Wycombe
Contract type: Full time.
Salary: £26,000 to £30,000
You will be responsible for getting the correct quantities of products picked within the given time limits and effectively manage and organise a team of drivers, yard staff and vehicles. The role is essential for the success of the business.
* Working hours are 7am to 16:30 Monday to Friday and alternate Saturdays from 8am to 12pm
Key responsibilities include:
* Managing and motivating the yard team
* Development of customer relationships
* Overseeing and maintaining goods inward system
* Ensuring a safe working environment for colleagues and customers, working as a team and helping your colleagues
* Providing on the job training, guidance and coaching to all members of the team
* Knowledge and understanding of all areas of the supply chain, budgets and financial controls, legislation and relevant fleet controls. Ability to work at a fast pace in a busy environment
* Strong communication and people management skills being able to cultivate strong business relationships on multiple levels.
* Knowledge of the transport operations and maintenance