If there was ever an opportunity to kick-start or further enrich your customer service career, this is it. Becoming a Customer Service Advisor with one...
Are you looking to kickstart or further enrich your customer service career? An opportunity has arisen to become a Customer Service Advisor with one of the UK's largest banks. This provides a great full-time position, with a company that is dedicated to offering you career progression opportunities.
- Role: Customer Service Advisor
- Location: Gloucester, GL4
- Salary: £10.33 per hour + Generous overtime rates + Pay Progression
- Contract: Temporary (Ongoing), 12 months minimum - strong possibility of becoming a permanent role
- Hours: Full time, 35 hours per week - Monday to Friday, between 8:00am and 6:00pm
- Fully Remote position - Work from home - NB Candidates must live within travelling distance from the office in Gloucester (GL4) in order to pick up equipment from the office.
We are looking for Customer Service Advisors to join a busy team within Scottish Widows based in Gloucester, GL4. This role will see you handling a variety of queries from customers ranging from workplace pensions to retirement plans.
- Taking inbound calls relating to Workplace Pensions
- Taking inbound calls from existing customers to resolve queries
- Most calls are 'nice' - not many complaints or unhappy customers
- Average call duration is 15 minutes with approximately 30 calls per day
- Calls are customer led and there are no KPI's/Targets based on handling time
- Helping customers to log in, resolve issues etc and walking them through the process over the phone
- Using effective communication to deal with enquiries
- Emailing a customer as per request and uploading any necessary documents
- Updating customer requests, handling queries and resolving any customer issues in relation to their pension/protection policy
- Identify and suggest improvements to new and existing processes, procedures and systems
If you always put the customer first and have a passion for helping people and creating an outstanding customer experience, then you could be the perfect fit for this role. A professional telephone manner and strong communication skills are a must as this is a fast-paced environment and you will be handling a high volume of calls for a big banking brand. Excellent computer or telephone technical support, customer service or banking will be advantageous.
- Previous customer service experience (call centre/retail/hospitality/front of house/receptionist)
- Excellent communication - oral and written.
- Confident telephone manner (previous telephony experience is desirable)
- Continuous improvement mind set.
- A keenness to develop a deeper level of expertise in all areas of the banking brands end to end goals.
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines.
- Positive and approachable manner.
- Excellent team working skills.
- Clear credit history & clear criminal record (vetting check required)
This fantastic employer is committed to supporting you through excellent in-house training and personal support so you will be taught everything you need to know in order to settle in quickly and excel in your work.
- Full paid training
- Weekly pay
- Generous holidays with 28 days per year
- Blue Arrow Rewards and Discounts offered to our employees
- Employee of the Month rewards
- Competitive pay rate/Overtime/Pay progression
- You will start training in office, with the opportunity of agile working becoming available
Please note: Employment will be subject to passing screening requirements, including a clean criminal record and credit history, clear of sanctions and staff fraud, proof of address and extensive referencing for past jobs.
So, if you are looking for a challenging role where you can expand your skill set with a company that will support your career progression, then this could be the perfect job for you. Get in touch with us today.