Role: Customer Service Advisor
Location: Gloucester, GL4
Salary: £10.33 per hour + Overtime opportunities + Pay Progression
Contract: Temporary (Ongoing), 12 months minimum - strong possibility of becoming a permanent role
Hours: Full time, 35 hours per week - Monday to Friday, between 8:00am and 6:00pm
Are you looking to kickstart or further enrich your customer service career? An opportunity has arisen to become a Customer Service Advisor with one of the UK's largest banks. This provides a great full-time position, with a company that is dedicated to offering you career progression opportunities with start dates available in January 2022.
We are looking for Customer Service Advisors to join a busy team within Scottish Widows based in Gloucester, GL4. This role will see you handling a variety of queries from customers regarding their Workplace Pensions.
If you always put the customer first and have a passion for helping people and creating an outstanding customer experience, then you could be the perfect fit for this role. A professional telephone manner and strong communication skills are a must as this is a fast-paced environment and you will be handling a high volume of calls for a big banking brand. Excellent computer or telephone technical support, customer service or banking will be advantageous. This fantastic employer is committed to supporting you through excellent in-house training and personal support so you will be taught everything you need to know in order to settle in quickly and excel in your work.
* Full paid training
* Weekly pay
* Generous holidays with 28 days per year
* Blue Arrow Rewards and Discounts offered to our employees
* Employee of the Month rewards
* Competitive pay rate/Overtime/Pay progression
* You will start training in office, with the opportunity of agile working becoming available
* Previous customer service experience (call centre/retail/hospitality/front of house/receptionist)
* Excellent communication - oral and written.
* Confident telephone manner (previous telephony experience is desirable)
* Continuous improvement mind set.
* A keenness to develop a deeper level of expertise in all areas of the banking brands end to end goals.
* Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines.
* Positive and approachable manner.
* Excellent team working skills.
* Clear credit history & clear criminal record
* Taking inbound calls relating to Workplace Pensions
* Taking inbound calls from existing customers to resolve queries
* Most calls are 'nice' - not many complaints or unhappy customers
* Average call duration is 15 minutes with approximately 30 calls per day
* Calls are customer led and there are no KPI's/Targets based on handling time
* Helping customers to log in, resolve issues etc and walking them through the process over the phone
* Using effective communication to deal with enquiries
* Emailing a customer as per request and uploading any necessary documents
* Updating customer requests, handling queries and resolving any customer issues in relation to their pension/protection policy
* Identify and suggest improvements to new and existing processes, procedures and systems
Please note: Employment will be subject to passing screening requirements, including a clean criminal record and credit history, clear of sanctions and staff fraud, proof of address and extensive referencing for past jobs.
So, if you are looking for a challenging role where you can expand your skill set with a company that will support your career progression, then this could be the perfect job for you. Get in touch with us today.
Role: Customer Service Advisor