Holiday Park Sports & Leisure Manager - Immediate start
Blue Arrow are recruiting for a Sports & Leisure Manager for our client based on outskirts of Exeter Devon.
A fantastic permanent job opportunity working in an exciting and fun environment, you will be responsible to the Operational Manager and Site Directors. Hours are expected to be 40 hours per week working shifts of 9.30am - 6pm. Weekend working and Bank Holidays required. Salary expectation is between £22k and £26k per annum dependant on experience and qualifications.
- To ensure the daily running of swimming pools and dry side facilities.
- Ensure the day to day management of all leisure activities
- Ensure swimming pools are lifeguarded in-accordance to pool policy.
- Leisure manager will be required to lifeguard if and when needed.
- To monitor areas utilised by the general public in accordance with procedures set in the Company Policy and site risk assessments.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate the swimming pool in accordance with the normal operating procedures and emergency action plan.
- Life Guard duties to ensure public safety at all times
- Prepare facilities in accordance with the day rota, cleaning specification and the Duty Managers instructions.
- Maintain high standards of customer care at all times when on duty
- Ensure a safe and healthy environment for all customers.
- Ensure health and safety monitoring, inspections and reviews are completed.
- Undertake any other duties as and when requested by the Operations Manager.
MUST Have Qualifications and Experience - please do not apply if you do not have the following:
(a) National Pool Lifeguard Qualification in date
(b) Previous experience of working in a leisure environment.
(c) Knowledge of leisure centre operations.
(d) Knowledge of Manual Handling, COSHH and Health and Safety.
(e) Leadership and Management.
(f) Customer Care skills.
Perks: Free Gym Membership, discounted holidays and discounted melas plus standard holiday entitlement and pension
Please submit CVS online or contact Mandy on 01392 424733 for further details.