A stylish and award-winning Brasserie are looking for an Assistant Brasserie Manager to join their brilliant and talented team, bringing with them a passion for high quality food and dedication to their craft. A diverse range of private dining and corporate function menus are offered as well as an American themed diner.
Salary: £24,480 pa per year plus tips
You can expect a fantastic onboarding and induction experience with a continued focus on your own development.
- Perm contract - 40 hrs pw over 5 days. Straight shifts. Includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner service. Includes weekends.
- Reporting into Brasserie Manager
- Managing 2 Supervisors, 1 Head Waiter and a team of 20 (up to 10 on any one shift)
- Will need strong F&B background and excellent knowledge of food and wine from a similar fresh food environment.
As an independent hotel we enjoy many employee benefits including:
- Discounted employee and friend & family room rates
- 25% off all food & beverage outlets
- Paid overtime and monthly paid gratuities
- A complimentary meal whilst on duty
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual staff rewards & recognition
- Tailored development plans
Please apply online or contact David Lomax on 0208 427 61899