Customer Service Advisor - Motor Financial Services, Stockport, Cheadle (£10.32 per hour)
Blue Arrow are currently recruiting experienced Customer Service Advisors on behalf of Lloyds Banking Group to work in Cheadle, Stockport, and Greater Manchester. The start date will be 4th May 2021 and the pay rate will be £10.32. This is a temporary role for 6 months with potential extension. You will be part of the Motor Finance team supporting customers who wish to purchase their motor vehicles from various partner dealerships.
Working within busy contact centre teams, you will be the first point of contact applying customer service expertise to new and existing customers with their motor financial & service needs via a range of channels.
You will build effective trusted relationships with customers on every call you take, and by listening carefully and asking the right questions, you'll identify and promote the best possible outcome.
This is a key role where you'll make a real difference to our client's customer's experience.
To be successful you'll need to be able to demonstrate previous strong customer service experience, motor vehicle industry experience would be great, but don't worry if you don't have that, as long as you can show us you're passionate about customer service we'd be interested in finding out more about you. You'll need to be hard-working with a great attention to detail and a fantastic attitude towards your customers.
To Succeed in This Role, You Will Need
* A strong background in customer services and good customer service skills
* Ability to deliver the highest standard of customer service by effectively questioning customers to ensure the right outcome.
* Display empathy when dealing with customers who have been identified as vulnerable, and having additional service needs whilst obtaining a resolution by doing the right thing for them.
* Demonstrate resilience during difficult conversations.
* Experience in administrative duties and maintaining comprehensive electronic customer contact record files.
* Good organisational skills and a keen eye for detail.
* A pro-active approach to personal development and learning.
* A passion for delivering an exceptional customer experience.
Full, on the job training will be given within the team. You will be provided with a full training plan to ensure that you follow the right path. You will also be supported by one of our experienced colleagues who will help you through your training and provide ongoing support.
Our Shifts are Monday-Friday between 0800 to 1730 on a rotational basis (35-hour a week).
What's In It For You?
* Excellent training
* Great rates of pay
* Potential for extension or a permanent position
Mandatory checks for the Customer Service Advisor
* Credit check
* Fraud checks
* Criminal record check
* Sanctions check
* CIFAS check
* Referencing up to 6 years
If you meet the above requirements please apply on this website with your updated CV and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch.