Chef de Partie - Luxury Hotel - £22,000 - Lyme Regis - Live In Available
Our client is a fabulous hotel situated in the Lyme Regis area and they are looking to recruit a Chef de Partie to help lead their small brigade. The restaurant boasts a superb choice of fresh, locally sourced dishes served daily. This company also offers excellent career opportunities to develop and progress. The hotel is based in a stunning location with a unique twist.
- Your main responsibilities as a Chef de Partie will include:
- Setting up and running your station
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
- Develop and train the junior members of the team
- Support the Sous Chef in maintaining, ordering, and controlling food stocks.
- To ensure food preparation and control meets requirements in respect to the set standards
What you need to get the job - Chef (Lyme Regis):
- Experience at Chef de Partie or Demi Chef de Partie Level, ideally at least 1 Rosette standard
- Qualified to NVQ Level 1, 2 and 3 or Equivalent
- Passionate about food
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to take operation to the next level
- £22,000 - £23,000 + Benefits
- Live in available if needed