Sorry! we didn't find any related jobs, click here to get in touch
Pay: £8.95p/h per hour experience dependant
Contract: Temporary - ongoing
Hours - 3:30pm - 6:00pm / 7:30pm
Blue Arrow Derby are proud to be working in partnership with several Schools, Trusts, and Academies throughout Derby and Derbyshire.
We are currently looking to recruit cleaners for a lovely school based in Ilkeston.
Hours & shift details:
These hours may increase due to business needs on site, however due to the nature of the job role, the schools will require the below covering.
Your working shift pattern will be Monday to Friday 3.30pm till 6.30pm (but paid for a minimum of 4 hours each shift.)
About your new Role:
* General cleaning around the schools
* Setting up and putting away furniture after classes and assembles etc
* Making sure things are cleaned and put away in line with the schools health and safety policies.
* Ensuring procedures are followed properly when cleaning.
The ideal candidate:
* Must have enhanced child workforce DBS - we do have the facilities to put you through one but may result in a slower start date
* Previous experience as a cleaner (within an education environment is desirable)
* Can get to Ilkeston
* Ability to lift and carry furniture
* Use of general cleaning equipment and attention to detail
* Flexible interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate with diverse groups and individuals
The Next Stage:
If you are interested in the above role and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you.
So if you think this is just what you're looking for then CLICK APPLY TODAY and we will aim to process your application as quickly as possible.
Why should you apply?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within some great organisations that can offer on-site parking and facilities available. This would suit individual's looking for work within schools but also anyone looking for temporary flexible work
Candidates should ideally be available to start from 19th April and must hold a current enhanced DBS (covering child workforce) issued within the last 12 months or registered as part of the update service. (We are also able to provide you with a DBS check ourselves, however this may result in a delay in a start date due to the checks being completed.)