Sorry! we didn't find any related jobs, click here to get in touch
Data Entry Administrator - (Temporary)
Blue Arrow are proud to be working the National Health Service (NHS), for The Royal Stoke Hospital who are now looking for an experienced Data Entry Administrator to join their team on a temporary on-going basis, supporting during a very busy period.
Please note this is a temporary position starting as soon as possible for 4-6 weeks but does have potential to be extended further. Candidates should ideally be immediately available.
Why should you apply?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a large establishment and would suit individual's looking for either temporary or immediate work but also where longer term career opportunities may also be available.
Pay Rate: £9.00-9.75 p/h
Hours: Mon - Fri 8:00-16:30 or 9:00-17:30 (based on personal preference)
What can Blue Arrow offer you?
* Holiday entitlement
* Access to high street discounts
* Company pension scheme
* Nominated entry to Blue Arrow 'Superstar of the month' award, giving you the change to win high street shopping vouchers
* Dedicated consultant
* Blue Arrow uniform (where necessary)
* Weekly pay
About the Role
* Co-ordinating admin task
* Data Entry
* Updating spreadsheets
* Accurately labelling and filing results.
* Based in the back office, with no contact with patients.
* Previous administration/date entry experience
* Experience of working collaboratively in a team in a busy office administrative environment
* Ability to adapt quickly to change of workload
* High level of accuracy
* Excellent organisational and time management skills with evidence of working to tight deadlines
* Numeracy skills
The Next Stage
If you are interested in the above role and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible.
We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible