£10.02 PH basic - up to £20PH Overtime
Call Centre for inbound Banking queries
Role for life, one you can progress into - ongoing
Build you career around Banking
You will be working within a large team of friendly people and very quickly will become part of family within our inbound call centre based in Chester Business Park, the site is large and impressive. At first glance you will feel like you're walking into a large stately home.
Our Contact Centre is very much an integral part of our businesses, and this bank is no different. As a key member of our team you will be working in the heart of our company. The role can be demanding but each day you get the opportunity of speaking to different customers who are reaching out for advice, help or resolutions - allowing you the opportunity of making a huge difference to a person's day and our reputation.
If you consider yourself to be dynamic, energetic and "like People" this is a great opportunity to build on those skills in a warm and friendly environment. The building is High Tec, bright, airy, and welcoming. Once inside you will feel the professionalism instantly, but the people will be smart/casually dressed, friendly and engaging. Once in the building you will be able to relax in a dedicated coffee shop, in addition to full catering facilities where you can meet friends, socialise, and catch up on your social media. The site has full access to free internet allowing to browse at your leisure on breaks.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on a specialist role within our high-profile customer service team. This opportunity will provide you with 6 weeks full time training - shift patterns to support your life outside of work (between hours of 7am - 11pm) and the chance to grow with a banking and finance sector, given that this a bank services international customer too.
Start date is APRIL & MAY - full vetting required.
Summary of Role
You will be coached daily and have a mentor on site to support you in your role to achieve the highest standard of care for our customers.
Working very closely with friendly colleagues, and an experienced team - all there to support your journey within the call centre
* To provide excellent customer service to our customers at first point of contact, this will involve meeting their needs in one call (Service & Sales) while seeking opportunities (multi-channel coaching & other products) to extend and develop/deepen our relationship.
* Handle customer calls across Banking Service and a specialist skill area, in an efficient and effective manner providing the highest level of customer service by aiming to meet the needs of our customers at the first point of contact.
* Colleagues must demonstrate the ability to undertake a meaningful, unscripted conversation with our customers through customer centric lead generation activities to facilitate positive customer outcomes.doc
* Build a good rapport with our customers to deepen/develop the customer relationship and actively look to meet our customers' financial needs by promoting suitable services and products.
* Seek to retain customers by providing an excellent customer experience in support of building brand loyalty.
* Ensure that all call handovers to other areas of the Group are carried out in an effective and efficient manner.
* Demonstrate the ability to deal with customer complaints with empathy and in a manner compliant with all internal and external regulatory requirements.
Meet Customer Needs....
* Demonstrate an ability to deliver end to end Customer fulfilment across the full range of products.
* Colleagues must maintain a deeper knowledge on all product features to ensure we maximise customer fulfilment at one point of contact, demonstrating broad product knowledge during all customer interactions Engaging with customers, showing an interest
* Working as part of a successful team
Person Requirements -
Experience in this field is not necessarily required as full training is provided - however we are looking for people who has a positive outlook, have an inquisitive mind and able to demonstrate problem solving
* Experience service environment or customer service
* Able to work as part of a team, but also to take initiative individually and enjoy being with people
* Exceptionally empathetic - a clear and confident communicator with excellent communication and typing skills.
* A friendly, caring, and compassionate personality.
* Strong organisational and time management skills.
* Maturity to deal with difficult situations with a smile and empathy.
* Proven experience within a customer service role - putting customers first
* The ability to work under pressure within busy times - yet still provide an exceptional service.
In return we will provide you with EXCELLENT training and nurturing throughout your time with us, you will be supported by managers and colleagues daily. You will know all the managers by first name and be able to approach any of them. Your role will offer you a full-time post and one that has no end date.
Initial assessment - completed online after contact with a Blue Arrow colleague
Bank assessments - April - May with bank colleague direct
We grow organically therefore if you have outstanding customer serve qualities or you are starting out in customer service and looking for a route to progress, this is the role for you. Already we have promoted a large amount of our advisors internally which we are happy to share with you at interview.
We would require a degree of flexibility for your hours, but we are also mindful that there is a world outside of ours. You will be working as part of an 8-week cycle cover shift times from 7am to 11pm. Each week of the cycle has the same working patter, for example week 1 within the cycle could be 8-4 for a full week and the next 11-8 a full week
Job Type: Full-time
Contract - Ongoing
your application has been submitted