Sorry! we didn't find any related jobs, click here to get in touch
Chef De Partie - 4* Hotel - Basingstoke -£20,000-£22,000 + Tips
*Staff accomodation available*
Chef de Partie required for a 4 star Country House Hotel ideally situated in the beautiful North Hampshire countryside.
The Hotel has a Rosette restaurant and covers weddings and functions throughout the year.
The Hotel Restaurant offers a selection of dishes using fresh local produce, delivered to a high standard.
Live in is provided!!
Your main responsibilities as Chef will include:
* Sustaining a safe and hygienic kitchen environment
* Supporting Sous Chef in daily tasks
* Delivery of consistently excellent food and service
* Being on top of stock rotation, ordering and deliveries
* Continuously develop your own skills and techniques
What you need to get the job as a Chef:
* At least 1 years' experience working at a similar level of responsibility ( all fresh )
* Good knowledge of classic recipes and techniques of cooking
* A genuine love for food and cooking with fresh ingredients
* £18,500k - £20,000 per annum
* Live in is provided
* Company benefits and tips
* Recognition of your achievements
* A team of professional and friendly staff
* Opportunity for development and progression
Please Hit the apply button NOW!!!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.