I am currently seeking a Restaurant Manager of the highest grade with experience and expertise for a 40 seater with an outside terrace Restaurant in Amersham, Buckinghamshire.
Its a Mediterranean / Spanish influenced Filipino fusion restaurant. We are looking for a candidate with flair and a strong personality. Knowledge of Italian. Spanish and French will be a distinct advantage
DUTIES OF THE MANAGER
- A positive and exciting mind set
- Self-motivation and a sincere passion for hospitality
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Keep discussions with customers to a necessary minimum and focus all the time on all customers at all times
- Experience in a previous high customer turnover restaurant
- Management experience in beverage/wine, staff training, profit margins, and operating costs
- Supervise and coordinate the operating, running, planning, organising, training and leadership (relating to all restaurant front of house) to achieve objective in sales, costs, customer service and satisfaction.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for day-to-day restaurant operation
- Responsible for maintaining high level of customer service and satisfaction
- Effectively delegate jobs and responsibilities to restaurant staff
- Communicate with management across the company to ensure effective running of the business as well customer satisfaction
- Work with management personnel to set targets and incentives to increase turnover and profitability of restaurant
- Review and monitor, with company business consultant or other financial personnel, expenditures to ensure that they conform to budget limitations. Work to improve performance.
- Supervise operation of restaurant to maximize profitability, minimize legal liability, and conform to alcoholic beverage regulations.
- Plan wine and drinks lists suited to the restaurant and its clientele. Monitor the purchasing of supplies and perform frequent checks to ensure consistent high quality of preparation and service.
- Work with management personnel to plan and organise restaurant events
- Organise and oversee regular training/recruitment of all restaurant staff concerning the menu, customer service, wine and drinks lists
- Deal with customer complaints in keeping with the company's customer service ethos and methods
- Maintain a positive and proactive attitude at all times
- Manage staff disagreements, grievances and situations according to the company's staff code of conduct, procedures and relevant policies
- Actively seek to improve skills and achieve personal development
- Comply with all health and safety regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned by company personnel
- Comply at all times with the Staff Code of Conduct.
So if you are after an exciting new role then click apply today!
your application has been submitted
Back to job search