Full-time shift between the hours of 8.30am 6.30pm Monday to Friday. (8 hour shifts)We are looking for customer service advisors to work in a call...
Position: Customer Service Assistant
Salary: £10.26 per hour
HOURS Full Time , 37.5 hours per week over 7 days Monday - Sunday 8am - 21.00pm
Are you a dedicated, hardworking Customer Service Assistant with the ability to work at a fast and accurate pace? Do you enjoy knowing you are truly helping someone when they need it most? Perhaps you consider yourself someone who enjoys going the extra mile to ensure customer safety and satisfaction? Do you have a passion to ensure customers are handled in a professional and approachable manner?
Then come and work for one of the UK largest telecommunications groups as they offer you the opportunity and insight into the world of customer care. This role will afford you the chance to build a successful career. If you are looking for the chance to prove that you have what it takes to grow a career in a reputable business that prides itself on standing out from the rest and are interested in the chance to work for an employer who can offer you a fun and supportive environment to learn your trade then get in touch today.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE
* Listen very carefully.
* Focus on screens throughout all calls and follow instructions as appropriate.
* Remain calm and focused, particularly when dealing with distressed callers, to ensure that their requests are being dealt with effectively and efficiently.
* Strictly adhere to all relevant procedures and mandatory expressions.
Relay UK Responsibilities:
* Quick and accurate typing (a minimum of 50 words per minute with 98% accuracy) specifically in relation to the transcription of speech to text.
* Listen very carefully - without interacting unnecessarily but offering assistance to help progress the call if required.
* Focus on screen throughout all calls and follow call status details or other call indicators as appropriate, relay conversation verbatim and as accurately as possible without changing context.
* At all times remain calm and focused, particularly when dealing with distressed or upset customers, to ensure that information is relayed correctly and efficiently.
* Adhere to all relevant procedures and mandatory requirements.
* Adhere to calling party requests in relation to information the customer does/does-not require throughout his/her call.
* Empathetic to the customers needs and challenges they may face in making calls via the relay.
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE
* Experience working in busy fast paced call centre environment
* Ability to type 50 words per minute with 98% Accuracy.
* Able to deal tactfully with a wide variety of people
* A positive can-do attitude and flexible approach
* Dedication to completing a high standard of work
* Willing to undertake a typing and spelling test at the location the advert is for.
* Hardworking and reliable
* Able to pass a standard criminal record check
* Full paid training
* Overtime opportunities
* Competitive pay rates / Pay progression
* Instant access to Blue Arrow training portal
* Auto enrolment in pension scheme
* Ongoing Coaching and in role training
* 28 days paid holiday
* Proof of Right to work - Passport, Biometric Card or Birth Certificate
* Proof of Address dated in last 3 month - Utility Bill
* Proof of National Insurance - NI Card, payslip or P60/P45
* 2 Years referencing details ( Blue Arrow will apply for these)
* DBS (processed by Blue Arrow- External DBS not accepted)
To find out more about this fantastic company and all the other roles we have in your area get in touch today. What you waiting for?
About Relay UK
Relay UK brings relay services for deaf, hard-of-hearing, and speech-impaired people right up to date with the latest app technology. You don't need any special kit - just download the app from the App Store or Google Play onto your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
Conversations are easy to manage and relaxed. For fluent communication with anyone, anywhere, use Relay UK.
The Relay UK service also lets deaf, hard of hearing, or speech-impaired people in the UK alert police, ambulance, fire, or coastguard services by either calling via a relay assistant or texting a message to 999 using our emergency-SMS service.