We are looking to recruit full time, temporary Recruitment Coordinator to join our Blue Arrow onsite team based in Bury BL9 9QL location and assist with the full 360 recruitment process. This exciting position will potentially require travelling to Leeds, Rotherham and Newcastle to assist with other sites as well as attending various local recruitment events as required, so having your own transport is essential.
* To ensure volume recruitment is effectively completed and the recruitment targets for each team are achieved
* To manage all candidates in a timely manner, ensuring that they receive appropriate communication and correspondence to reflect their stage in the recruitment process
* To plan, organise and attend recruitment events (re-imbursement will be given for expenses), alongside Recruitment Managers
* Posting job adverts in line with recruitment requirements
* Shortlisting CV's, conducting telephone pre-screens and face to face interviews within agreed timescales
* Maintaining communication with candidates throughout the recruitment process.
* Ensuring compliance of Right to Work and vetting procedures within set timescales
* Maintaining recruitment records to demonstrate the source of candidates and their progress through the recruitment process
* Ensuring all new starter online document is completed within a timely manner
* To complete any other administrative duties required by the Management Team
To succeed in this role, the successful candidates must be:
* Able to travel to the sites listed above, depending on the location of the recruitment activities
* Results focused, with the ability to work under pressure to achieve targets and timescales
* Able to work as part of an effective team, understanding own role and how it contributes to the work of colleagues
* Able to build relationships with candidates
* Able to demonstrate Good organisational skills and have the ability to prioritise workload
* Able to demonstrate good questioning and listening skills in order to identify key issues and provide solutions to problems, demonstrating the confidence to make a constructive contribution within group situations
* Able to resolve problems, provide solutions, and suggest process improvements
The position is initially offered on a temporary basis, working 37.5 hours per week and could potentially offer longer term opportunities for the right candidate.
Interested? Why not click to apply now!
your application has been submitted