Sorry! we didn't find any related jobs, click here to get in touch
We are looking for experienced van drivers to work with a number of our North East based clients. These will be temporary agency roles but can lead to full time permanent positions for the right candidate.
Hours: Shift times are usually between 0600 and 1730 but will differ depending on the route, you must be able to travel to and from the specified sites for the start times (6am). The amount of shifts per week will differ depending on what is available at the time.
* Work from a route sheet/handheld PDA scanner
* Load/unload your van (can be heavy lifting)
* Stacking items safely
* Provide an excellent customer service
* Must have previous van driving experience, preferably within commercial multi-drop
* Must have previous experience in a customer facing role
* Must hold a valid UK Drivers Licence (CatB), we cannot accept any more than 6 points and no DR/DG offences
The roles we are currently recruiting for mainly involve delivering pharmaceutical goods or retail items such as furniture/flat packs. Heavy lifting will be required but on some routes you will have a drivers mate (depending on the items).
Shifts will be allocated to fit with your availability. If interested please apply directly to this advert with a copy of your most recent CV.