Sorry! we didn't find any related jobs, click here to get in touch
Blue Arrow are proud to be working with a successful worldwide distribution company for one of their sites based in Castle Donington, at the East Midland Airport. This is currently on a temporary ongoing basis. You MUST have your own safety boots/shoes and a High Vis vest for this role - this is essential.
The job role:
* Parcel sorting
* Getting parcels ready for despatch
* Loading and unloading
* Labelling parcels
* Picking and packing materials
* Manual handling and occasional heavy lifting involved
* Checking stock
* Safety boots and high vis (ESSENTIAL)
* Can adapt quickly to changes in workload
* Previous experience within the warehousing environment is desirable
* Hardworking, reliable and punctual.
* Is able to work in a fast pace environment
* Happy to conduct manual lifting and can work on your feet for the duration of your shift.
* Must have Photo ID to bring on site.
* (hours can differ so some flexibility may be required)
* Mornings: 6am - 12pm
* Afternoons: 3:30-7:30pm
* Monday - Friday, may include occasional weekend work
* Double time for any work on Sundays
Why should you apply?
* Holiday entitlement
* Access to high street discounts
* Company pension scheme
* Nominated entry to Blue Arrow 'Superstar of the month' award, giving you the change to win high street shopping vouchers
* Dedicated consultant
* Blue Arrow uniform (where necessary)
* Weekly pay