Sorry! we didn't find any related jobs, click here to get in touch
Job Title: Store Operative - Bristol - £12.95-£19.23 per hour
Contract type: Temporary, Ongoing
Salary: £12.95-£19.23 per hour
Do you like working in an environment where you are constantly on the move? Do you want a role that is Customer Facing and challenges you to use your initiative? Do you want to be working with a company that can offer you a career path and develop you as a person? Good, this is the role for you.
You will be joining a successful Supply Chain Business that has been running for three decades. You will be helping to contribute towards the end to end service of the most recognisable telecommunications business operating within The UK.
As a Store Operative, you will be managing deliveries of a wide range of products, coming in and going out of the warehouse, covering over 1,000 items. You will be using a unique scanning system which you will be trained up on how to use, to ensure efficiency with storing Customer's Items.
You will be working as a part of a successful team in a fast paced environment. This is a unique Store Operative role in the sense that it is a Customer Facing Role, so you will be able to interact with Customers.
As a Store Operative, your duties will include:
- Taking records of items coming in and out items going out of the warehouse
- Successfully using the business's scanning system to manage stock efficiently
- Working collaboratively with your team mates
- Ensuring that the warehouse is always tidy, presentable and a safe environment to work within
- Always following the correct Manual Handling practices to install a safe way of working
- Abiding to the health and safety regulations of The Depot and The Company
Skills and qualifications required:
- Previous Experience of working in a Warehouse and managing stock
- Customer Service Experience (preferable but not essential)
- The ability to work just as well independently as well as you would working in a team
- A person who can take accountability for their own actions
- Someone with good common sense and the ability to think on their feet
- A Basic DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) Check (Blue Arrow can offer these services to you)
Depending on your performance and your personal commitments and priorities, there are possibilities for you to begin a career with our Client, eventually moving on from Blue Arrow to join our Client's Business. I am proud to say that I personally have had multiple Blue Arrow Staff who have been offered permanent job roles with this Client, so could it be the same for you?
If this sounds of an interest to you, please call Lisa at Blue Arrow Bristol or alternatively apply online and we will get back to you.