This role is Working from homeFull time 37.5hrs per week, Monday Friday with hours between 0800am and latest finish 1700pm£9.50 per hour, weekly pay, temporary...
Working from home
Full time 37.5hrs per week, Monday - Friday with hours between 0800am and latest finish 1700pm
£9.50 per hour, weekly pay, temporary contract
Start date 01/07/2021
We are looking for Case Handlers to join our client in delivering administration services for GPs and Practices. This role is working from home. We are looking for individuals who are committed to delivering 'Right First Time' customer service, in a fast-paced working environment, whilst consistently maintaining high quality and accuracy levels. It is essential that you are equally comfortable working in a team, as well as on your own initiative.
What you will do:
* Respond to enquiries by providing a high standard of communication via letter, telephone, face to face and e-mail
* Record and update customers information to enable accurate payments and pensions processes
* Update GP pension records and provide updates to GPs and Practices
* Input, validate, co-ordinate and monitor pension contributions and update the client's on-line system
* Validate financial calculations received to ensure accurate payments
* Update the client's system to commence or cease pension record or deductions
* Take ownership by proactively managing and investigating caseloads
* Provide information, advice, and updates to professionals' agencies
* Provide a high degree of quality and achieve accuracy benchmarks in everything you do
Your experience will include:
* Excellent verbal communication skills, displaying a professional approach
* Ability to provide clear & concise written communications to GPs & Practices
* Ability to complete basic mathematical calculations accurately and consistently
* Excellent keyboard skills
* Excellent focus on quality and acute attention to detail
* Comfortable working to specific targets and goals
* Ability to use Word, Excel, Outlook Email & Calendar at a basic level
Due to the nature of the work you will need to undergo an Enhanced DBS check and financial checks.
This is a temporary contract for up to 6 months with the potential to extend.
If you're interested to hear more, please click the apply button now!