Sorry! we didn't find any related jobs, click here to get in touch
Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for a senior pensions administrator to work on a temporary assignment (duration 3 months, with possible extension) in Redhill. This is for a busy call centre, within a friendly and professional team. You will provide all round administrative support to the department. This role offers 37.5 hours per week. Pay rate is £13.00 - £15.00 per hour, dependent upon experience.
* This position often requires the handling of sensitive information with professionalism and integrity.
* As part of our dynamic environment and team you will feel a strong sense of accomplishment as you develop your technical, interpersonal and administrative skills as well as see your efforts contribute to meeting the needs of our clients.
* Our supportive, team-oriented approach will motivate you to do your best while also helping others
* Pass at C or above for Maths and English Language at GCSE or equivalent
* Experience in DB and/or DC pensions administration is essential
* Able to work to a high level of accuracy whilst under pressure
* Ability to prioritise and self-manage workload
* Strong IT and MS Office skills
* Excellent customer service skills and a positive, customer focused attitude
If you are interested in flexible work and feel that you meet the above criteria then please apply online today.
For further details please contact the team at: