A vibrant, exciting and fast -growing restaurant group is seeking to appoint a Sous to work closely with their resident Head Chef in realising his creative and regionally authentic menu - paying between 25-30K (dependant on experience) open Tuesday to Sunday for Lunch and Dinner service only and working a variety of double and single shifts - this an opportunity to be part of a truly unique dining experience with scope for fast career progression.
Ideal Sous Chef:
- Exemplary and demonstrable planning, organisation, and staff management skills
- Will have background in high end chain restaurants with experience in process and implementation
- Build an effective and productive team capable of delivering key business objectives with an assertive, approachable, and confident manner.
- Influence and motivate the restaurant team to achieve results, leading by example always
- Food quality & consistency - ensuring all dishes are prepared, cooked, presented & delivered in accordance with company standard and meet the guest's expectations and recipe specifications - every time
- To comply with all current legislation, policies & procedures relating to Health & Safety and Food Hygiene as set out in the Food Safety Management manual and Health & Safety Policy and Licensing
For more information or to apply for the role, please apply online or contact David Lomax on 0208 427 6199
your application has been submitted
Back to job search