We're looking for a Facilities Management Assistant for a retirement village with an immediate start.
- Salary: £11.30ph
- Hours: 37.5 per week, Monday to Sunday 9am-5pm (5 days on a 7 day rota)
- Location: Nottingham
- Start Date: immediate start
- Contract: 6 weeks fixed term contract
- Must have a current DBS
Some key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Ensure responsive repair work requests are allocated a job priority, attended to within defined timescales and completed with a high Right First Time rate.
- Be proactive in the management of void properties to ensure water outlets are flushed weekly, correct water flow and return temperatures are checked and any other general repairs are undertaken as required.
- Rotate waste containers as directed by the management
- Work with contractors on site to improve own knowledge of systems and to ensure that they are working to risk assessments provided and where appropriate a Safe System of Work or a Method Statement.
- Carry out a handy man service for the residents, as directed by the location manager, which will involve anything from picture hanging to assembling flat pack furniture.
- Record repair requests and defects as per the relevant recording system for the location.
- Undertake ad hoc duties as required by your Cluster Contracts Manager
- Train new staff in building induction.
- Deliver fire training to new and current village staff.
- Assist with resident complaints from investigation through to resolution.
- Achieve the IOSH qualification and write risk assessments for the village and maintenance operations.
- Raise purchase orders on Ebis for maintenance services, parts and spares.
- Deliver street meeting information to resident groups.
Please apply though this site and one of our Consultants will be in touch.
your application has been submitted