School Caretakers (DBS Required) Derby x10
Location: Derby and other various locations
Pay: £10-£11 per hour
Contract: Temporary - immediate start
Blue Arrow Derby are currently working in partnership with several Schools, Trusts, and Academies throughout Derby and Derbyshire.
We are searching for candidates who are immediately available and hold a current enhanced DBS (covering child workforce) issued within the last 12 months or registered as part of the update service. (We are also able to provide you with a DBS check ourselves, however this may result in a delay in a start date due to the checks being completed.)
This role is perfect for anyone who is looking to gain extra hours around their current jobs, or anyone bored of sitting at home and is wanting to keep themselves busy.
Hours & shift details:
* Monday to Thursday 7am to 10.30am/ 2pm to 6.00pm Friday 7am to 10am/2pm to 6pm
* Pay rate from £10-£11 per hour dependant on experience.
About your new Role:
* Ensuring that the security and general appearance of the building and surrounding areas are maintained in accordance with the required standards set by the school.
* General cleaning around the schools
* Setting up and putting away furniture after classes and assembles etc.
* Flushing water outlets
* Carrying out fire alarm tests and other inspections.
* Keyholder- opening and closing the school making sure everywhere is safe and secure.
* Why should you apply?
* This is a fantastic opportunity to work within some great organisations that can offer on-site parking and facilities available.
* This would suit individual's looking for immediate work but also anyone looking for temporary flexible work.
* Previous experience as a care taker or site supervisor (within an education environment is desirable)
* An in date Enhanced DBS DATED WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS ideally on the new updated service programme, without this we cannot work you in Schools or Care homes. - we do have the facilities to put you through one but will result in a slower start date
* A full clean driving license
* Ability to lift and carry furniture
* Ability to use own initiative to manage own work effectively
* Use of general cleaning equipment and attention to detail
* Flexible interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate with diverse groups and individuals
The Next Stage:
* If you are interested in the above role and feel you can meet the above requirements, we would love to hear from you as soon as possible.
So if you think this is just what you're looking for then CLICK APPLY TODAY and we will aim to process your application as quickly as possible.