Sorry! we didn't find any related jobs, click here to get in touch
Blue Arrow Customer Success Hub are currently recruiting for Cleaners to work with our client located in Bournemouth
You will be working on board moving trains ensuring that cleanliness standards are met.
* Start date - asap
* Shifts vary on a weekly basis but will be working between the hours of 08:00 am - 21:00
* Shifts can be Ad-Hoc or ongoing
Do you pride yourself on your attention to detail and methodical approach to work? If so, Blue Arrow wants to hear from you! We have an amazing opportunity for a punctual and attentive individual to work within the rail sector.
The ideal candidate will understand the importance of health and safety, have a basic understanding of industrial cleaning and will work proudly alongside their colleagues, following instructions and using initiative to ensure the stations and trains are well kept.
* 1 years cleaning experience
* Customer Service in a face to face role.
* Quality checks
* Ability to read and write English
* Health & Safety in the workplace
Daily Duties will include but not limited to
* Hoovering upholstery and carpets
* Emptying bins
* Wiping and disinfecting surfaces
* Clearing walkways and public areas
* Cleaning on-board toilets
* Employer pension contributions - Nest Pension
* 20 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holiday
* Competitive hourly pay
* Paid weekly
* Accrual of holiday pay which can be taken throughout the year
* Temporary, long term and permanent opportunities
* Candidate recognition rewards
* Dedicated experienced recruitment consultant on hand
* Opportunity to work with a mixture of clients in different areas
Recruitment checks for this role:
* You will need a passport, full birth/adoption certificate or residency card to apply for this role
* Proof of Address - this needs to be 1 x utility bills dated within the last 3 months
* Proof of national insurance
* 5 year address history
* 5 year working history on a CV - this must include any employment gaps and what you were doing during those periods.
Please note the Recruitment Checks need to be complete in full prior to you starting in the role.
Click apply today. We promise to reply to every application within 7 days, please note over the Christmas period it may take us a little longer to reply to your application.