Sorry! we didn't find any related jobs, click here to get in touch
Reach FLT Drivers: Must have Group Category D2 - X3
Location: Castle Donington
Pay rate: £10ph - £11.40ph after successful period
Contract type: Temporary ongoing - permanent opportunity after 13 weeks
An opportunity has arisen for a Forklift Reach Driver (FLT) in Castle Donington, for a reputable family run furniture company, that has been in business over 20's years now. This is a temporary role with a genuine opportunity of becoming permanent after 13 weeks. Our client is located just a 20 minute drive from Derby city centre, with free parking onsite.
Please Note - We are looking for someone to start asap. Must have D2 on Reach license, will not be able to offer the role if you don't have this group category.
* 6am - 4pm
* Monday to Friday.
* 45 hours per week after breaks
This is perfect for those of you who like to enjoy your evenings and weekends.
* Starting at £10 per hour
* Rises to £11.40 per hour after a successful period of 2 weeks. This will be dependent on no sickness or lateness on site.
* Minimum of 6 months to 1 year experience on a reach Forklift truck (essential)
* Able to work or has experience with high racking up to 8 meters. (essential)
* Possess a Reach licence (with group D2 category on license.) dated within the last 3 years accredited by ITSSAR or RTITIB. (essential)
* Have group D2 on their licence (essential)
* Accredited in house Reach licences with Group Category D2 will also be accepted, but must have experience with high racking up to 8 metres to go with this.
The ideal candidate will:
You will be an experienced reach and counterbalance driver, loading and unloading furniture items from containers. These items can be heavy and will also involve some manual lifting from time to time, so you will need to be able to work well within a team.
- Be emptying the containers
- Working towards targets and deadlines
- Wrapping pallets
- Distributing pallets.
- Lifting heavy goods (this will include heavy furniture items, so you will need to be physically fit and capable of doing this for long hours, please strongly consider this before applying)
- Have a reach & counterbalance licence with group D2 license dated within the last 3 years and accredited by ITSSAR or RTITIB.
so if you are looking for your next ongoing role, and have the above requirements we want to hear from you!
Click apply today and we will be in touch to discuss your application