Customer service jobs in Leek, Staffordshire
6/7 month contracts, with the potential for longer term & permanent roles.
Pay Rate: £9.30 p/h (basic salary of £18,135 per annum with opportunity for overtime at £13.95 & £18.60 per hour
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Mon - Fri (between the hours of 8:00am - 18:00pm)
Weekend overtime is made available after successful training period
*Process all incoming and outgoing requests for our clients customers effectively and in a timely manner, ensuring the customer is contacted through the relevant channel (phone, email, letter etc)
* Provide a superb level of customer service
* Operate effectively within a regulated department
* Discuss features of customers' mortgages or insurance all within the documented processes
* Handle standard queries and specialist enquiries where appropriate
* Identify vulnerable customers, showing empathy & considering referral to the vulnerable team.
Why should you apply?
on-going role starting ASAP for around 7 months with potential to be extended further or lead to longer term opportunities
* Free on-site parking
* On-site café
Upon succesful application, due to the finance sector being worked in there will be a number of checks and paperwork that will need to be completed in advance of the proposed start date of 12th April, please do not apply if you are not willing to complete these.
your application has been submitted